Yesterday you turned 4 months old. Grandma went with us to the Dr. for your 4 month well visit and to get your second round of shots. I'm happy to say you are a healthy, happy little man and you took your shots like a champ. You were a little more tired and fussy today, but overall, you did great!
Here are your current stats:
Height: 24.5 inches
Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz
Head Circumference: 40 cm
You are still pretty little, but are on the percentile charts and growing like you should. Yay!
Here are some fun things that happened this past month:
-you started sleeping through the night. You go to bed between 8:00-9:30pm and get up around 6:00am. Yippee!!
-you were dedicated at church. Mommy cried, but you didn't!
-Mommy finished her last week of work and gets to stay home with you all summer.
-we went on lots of walks around the neighborhood, around Spring Lake and even up in Foothill Park
-you have discovered your hands and love to put them in your mouth
-you like to sit up as much as possible and are getting closer to doing it by yourself
-you started playing with some toys (although Mommy has to help)
-you went to your "first":
-fair in Healdsburg and saw Aunt Rachael's animals
-party
-park
-swimming pool
-Windsor basketball game (it was too loud for you!)
-Music on the Town Green
-softball game
-playdate with Mommy and other babies (we've been to 3 now)
I thought you were getting some teeth, but none have popped out yet. Coming up soon.....rice cereal and real food! You are acting like you are ready and the Dr. said it's okay, so we will see how it goes. I am also determined to get you to like tummy time, so get ready. You're pretty stubborn, but I'm still the boss!
I love you my little Bubba. You truly are a joy. You make my life so much fun.
Mommy
| Fun in the tub |
| Funny face for Mom |
| Totally happy just sitting in my crib (until I fall over) |
| Tummy time! |
| Fun with Hugh Gerald (my giant Giraffe) |
| My new toys, my Bumbo chair and Sophie the Giraffe I can chew on |
No comments:
Post a Comment