Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Brothers

I won't pretend that adjusting to life with a sibling has always been easy for Caleb. He is still going through the normal jealousy stage and a baby is not much fun for a 2 year old to have around. However, now that Mason is getting old enough to play, life is much more fun for the both of them! Mason even starting saying "K-up" a couple of weeks ago. He walks through the house sometimes yelling "K-up - where you?" ("Caleb, where are you?") which is the sweetest thing on earth.

I pray they grow to love each other in a way only brothers can.
I pray they always learn from and support each other. 
I pray they protect and defend one another.
I pray they will always have fun together and make each other laugh.
I pray they become the best of friends.







 My boys. They make me one blessed mama!





No comments:

Post a Comment