Saturday, August 23, 2014

1 1/2

Dear Mason,

You are 19 months old now. You are truly amazing.

You can run, jump, throw, and climb. Climbing is your specialty.

You can say many, many words, phrases and even sentences. It is hard to believe you didn't say any words for a year. Now you say so many I couldn't possibly write them all down. My favorites are "I did it!", "Where you?" and when you sing your "A,B,C's" at the top of your lungs.

You are sweet, cuddly and friendly. You will say "hi" to strangers in stores and smile at nearly anyone who gives you attention. You love to give hugs and kisses and when someone says "I love you" you say "too." :)

With all that you are also stubborn and mischievous. I often say that you're crazy, but it's more like you're fearless. You are certainly not afraid to explore new places or try new things which often leads to you causing or being in some sort of trouble. You also already know how to use your cuteness to your advantage. Grandma often says "How could you ever say anything bad about him?" And it's true. You are quite charming, especially when you're in trouble.

You are a great eater. Better than Daddy or Caleb. You will try almost anything and usually like most of what we give you.

You love Daddy, books, puzzles, cars, your blankie, Mickey Mouse, playing on the I-pad (which you do all by yourself), helping me with chores, and doing anything Caleb is doing. You get upset when you can't keep up or get left behind, but you are catching up quickly.

I will never understand why God blessed me with such a sweet, adorable little one like you, but I am very thankful that He did.

I love you Mase!

-Mommy






A very content hiker

Caleb 3 1/2, Mason 1 1/2


An example of your climbing skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment