Mason's birthday is January 21 and Caleb's is February 20. I was thrilled when they both said they would be happy with a double party!!
We went with a cowboy theme. Adam decided the theme was more for me then for the kids, but it turned out to be a fun day and the boys are still talking about it! Success I say.
It was extremely helpful that it was a perfect day to be outside. Not too hot, not too cold and being that our patio is finally finished, we got to eat and play outside. Fun!
We decided to invite the friends from daycare that both the boys play with and a couple of Caleb's friends from school. It turned out to be quite a house full. Even with two families being sick, we had over 35 people here. Not too crazy, but when half of them were under the age of 5, I was glad to set them free in the backyard!
Adam, my mom and my sister were very, very helpful. My mom even made stick horses by hand! We decorated and made food that went with the cowboy theme.
We played pin the moustache on the cowboy, lasso the horse and had horse races with the stick horses. My mom read them a cowboy story and my sister made adorable horse cupcakes. It went by really fast, but was a ton of fun.
I'm already thinking of ideas for next year... :)






No comments:
Post a Comment