Tuesday, November 22, 2011

9 months

Dear Caleb,

You turned 9 months old yesterday. Today I got to spend the whole day with you because it's Thanksgiving this Thursday and I have the whole week off. You went to the doctor for your well visit and then spent the day shopping with Grandma and me. You did great and I found myself watching you tonight and thinking how proud I am of you already. You are so smart and sweet and cute and funny and I simply love you.

Here are your current stats:
Weight - 20.4 pounds (almost 50th percentile)
Height - 2' 5" (75th percentile)
Head Circumference - 44.4cm (25th percentile)

So apparently you're a little tall...which is weird because neither Daddy or I am, but whatever. I am SOOO glad you are caught up and such a healthy, happy boy. You charmed the nurse and the doctor and took your shots like a champ.

Some new things from last month were:
-getting your 3rd, 4th, 5th AND 6th tooth. Yikes!
-eating at restaurants while sitting in a high chair
-started eating "puffs" and other finger foods like string cheese
-celebrated your first Halloween (as a monkey of course)
-started taking a bath in the regular tub. You love it!
-went to a baby shower and a birthday party
-survived Mommy's crazy parent teacher conference week
-went to your first high school football game (which you slept through)
-and the biggest news - crawling!!

You're such a big boy already. I love you to the moon and back.

Mommy

First Halloween


Big boy bath!




My sweet boy

On the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment