Last month the hubby and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. We originally made plans to go to Bodega Bay for the night. We were going to leave Caleb overnight for the first time ever. Unfortunately that plan had to change because we are cheap and the free room we thought we were getting fell through. I had already mentally prepared for the separation from my baby and knew it was a healthy thing for all of us if Mommy and Daddy had some alone time, so Ad and I decided to pretend we were on vacation at home. :)
Our first stop was lunch at one of Adam's accounts in Guerneville It was a gorgeous day and so fun to sit on the patio under the redwoods, take in the sunshine and not have anything to do but talk. We then drove the route Adam drives once a week through all the little towns between Windsor and the coast. Sounds a little silly, but I actually really liked seeing where he goes! We stopped for some Salt Water Taffy and then spent some time at a beach. We then decided to do what ever couple does when their child is away -went home and took a nap! :)
We had drinks and dinner in Healdsburg with friends that night and stayed out way later than we have in a long time. It was a great day.
I am thankful every day that God gave me Adam to be my husband. He is my perfect match in every way, one of the best Daddy's I know and pretty darn cute too. :)
Happy Anniversary to us!
.jpg) |
| Candy and Kites |
 |
| I love that I live 30 mins from this! |
 |
| My hunny and me |
 |
| Awww..... |
 |
| Adam's message to me...isn't he romantic? |
No comments:
Post a Comment