Caleb has blond, blond, blond hair. It is so blond that is practically white. He is a "toe head" for sure! As he got older his blond hair got longer and longer but not in a good way.
 |
| Before - the baby mullet |
.jpg) |
| Or Einstein hair |
I had to do something. Well, come to find out blond hair is the hardest to cut because you can see EVERY SINGLE CUT. This coupled with the fact that I had no idea what I was doing and the fact that Caleb is very wiggly led to a very bad first haircut. As in a totally embarassing, disaterous first haircut.
 |
| Oops. Awful and embarassing. He looked like the guy from Dumb and Dumber |
 |
| But I was able to fix it. Well, kind of. The back was still awful. |
Then it grew out again and, I admit, I cut the sides. But I tried to do the back, made one cut and decided to call a professional! Luckily my friend Melody has a wiggly boy too. She gave me a recommendation and I am so glad she did. Caleb did great and really liked it.
 |
| Being such a good boy! |
.JPG) |
| The end result. So handsome I can hardly stand it!! |
YAY!!!!!!
ReplyDelete