I've decided a few things about 2-year olds.
They are mischievous.
They are dramatic.
They are a little bit weird.
They are funny.
My particular 2 year old is quite a talker which is mostly where the funny stuff comes from.
Here a few things that have made me laugh lately.
Me: "Caleb, what would you like for breakfast? Cereal or waffle?"
C: "Popsicle mom"
Me: "No, we don't have popsicles for breakfast."
C: "Ok. Chocolate."
C: "Mom. Mason crying. I go get."
Me: "Thanks bud, but I'll go get him."
C: "Ok. Tell him be quiet."
C - while holding a block in his hand and pointing at it with his finger.
"I told you. Stop! That it! Time out!"
(Which made me laugh because I do sound just like that)
C: in a very dramatic voice
"Mom - I have boogers!"
Then as I'm wiping his nose
"Eww. I gross."
No comments:
Post a Comment