This morning, like many mornings, I woke up to you cooing and babbling in your crib. Not crying or fussing - just being your happy self. When I went to get you I was greeted with your great big smile that always melts my heart. I am one blessed mama!
You turned 4 months last Tuesday. At your well visit you were again given a clean bill of health and took your shots like a champ. Here are your current stats:
Weight: 17 pounds 12 ounces (87th percentile)
Height: 25.2 inches (51st percentile)
Head circumference: 16.3 inches (44th percentile)
The doctor said "if he was six years old we would worry about the height to weight ratio, but for now he's fine." I took that to mean you are still quite chunky and very dense. Future defensive lineman perhaps?? The only thing I am sad about is that you have already outgrown all of the super small, super cute outfits that I saved for you. In fact, you never even wore some of them because you have grown so fast. Oh well. You are already moving more and more and will level out soon. In fact just the other day you rolled over from your tummy to your back!
You are still very social and now "talk" not only when people give you attention but to your stuff animals, or monkey mobile or things you see out the car window. You are quite funny.
Although you are doing much better when left with Daddy or Grandma, you still have a hard time with strangers. I can't leave you in the church nursery yet because you always fuss until I come get you. That's ok though because I love how much you love me!
This last month absolutely flew by, but some new things that happened for you were
-started sleeping between 9-10 hours a night. This doesn't happen every night, but more often than not. :)
-went to 3 birthday parties
-started grabbing and holding onto toys/blankets
-went on more walks and more park visits
-started gnawing on anything you can get in your mouth! Very drooly too.
Now I'm off to change out your clothes...again...time for the 6-9 month size!
I love you little, big man. You are precious.
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment