Monday, May 27, 2013

Outings with #1

Because Caleb has been so good about adjusting to life with a little brother and because my parents absolutely adore their grandbabies, and because, let's just say it, it is WAY easier to do things with just one kid - Adam and I have taken Caleb on a few outings lately.

First we went to the San Francisco Zoo. C liked it a lot, but was disappointed that he couldn't touch all of the animals. No fear whatever from that kid. I think it's because Adam's family has chickens, sheep, pigs, a cow and horses that he gets to pet and hold. So why not a giraffe or a lion right?

Perfect day in the city


So excited!!

Well hello there Giraffe

This guy kept smiling at us...kinda creepy

Happy Hippo
Caleb's absolute favorite part was getting to ride the train. He talked about it every single time he heard the train whistle and when our ride was over he immediately said "again?" Waiting for the train also confirmed the fact that he is not ready for Disneyland. Trying to keep entertained for just 10 minutes was a bit of a nightmare.
On the train

My monkey - watching the monkeys

Talking to the flamingos


Finally something he could pet!


We also took C to see the "big trees" out at Armstrong Woods. It was a short trip, but he had a good time. I was laughing because even with no nap (he usually sleep for two hours a day) he ran the entire trail while talking or giggling the whole time. I wish I could bottle up some of his energy!

Inside a tree


Exploring = fun!


The trees are sooooo tall

No comments:

Post a Comment