Dear Mason,
Hi little man. I can't believe it's already July 5th and I still haven't done your 5 month post! So this will be your 5 1/2 month post. :)
Not much has changed about you over the past month, which isn't a bad thing. You are still a great sleeper and eater. You are happy most of the time and are a very easy baby. You have become a bit more vocal and still LOVE to smile and laugh. Even though you officially rolled over in May, you have only done it a handful of times since. You are happy just observing the world around you. You think your brother is very funny and you like playing with and chewing on any toy you can get your hands on. Your teeth seem to be coming in, but then going back. You also continue to be a very healthy baby. I am so thankful.
You have also started eating solid food once a day. You love it, but I have to admit I sometimes forget to give it to you! Mommy fail.
In grown up land Mommy has been a little bit stressed about finding out that she will have to leave Brooks. It looks like I will be teaching first grade at Mattie Washburn. This means lots of packing, moving, unpacking, setting up a whole new classroom, learning a whole new grade level, working with a whole new staff, getting out the door by 7:30am....lots of changes for sure! It's a little exciting, but very overwhelming too. Grandma and Auntie have already been so helpful and I am so blessed to have their help and support. This also will be a great opportunity for me to rely on God's strength and trust His plan which is something I hope to teach you and Caleb.
Some new things for you this month were:
-going to the beach
-helping mom at school
-interacting and "playing" with Caleb
-eating solid foods. So far you've had rice cereal (which you hate), applesauce, peas and peaches.
-going to a baby shower with Mommy
-staying at daycare with Connie so Mommy could work. You did great!
I love you baby boy.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment