Merry Christmas everyone! I love this time of year. I love the lights on the tree, the presents waiting to be opened, the yummy foods, the time off to spend with family and freinds and most of all celebrating the birth of Jesus.
This year I am awe struck at Jesus's mother, Mary. What a faithful and Godly woman she was. Here I am whining about not being able to sleep and my back hurting and she rode many miles on a donkey while 9 months pregnant to give birth in a stable! Wow. What an amazing woman.
We have a full couple of days starting with Christmas Eve celebrations with both our families tonight and then hitting up my parents and Adam's parents in the morning. We're then having Chirstmas dinner for 16 at our house! I'm excited and so glad both of our families are close. Rumor has it there are more presents under my mom's tree for "peanut" than for anyone else. This baby is already loved so much. :) We have so much to be thankful for and celebrate!!
Merry Christmas! May you treasure this special time of year and have a very blessed Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment