First an update...everything went fine last Friday at the monitoring for pre-eclampsia! I have strict orders to take it easy and look out for certain "signs" but so far, so good. Praise the Lord!
Now...who knew that picking a name for this child would be so hard!?? Adam and I cannot seem to come to any sort of agreement. I thought we had narrowed it down to two possiblities, but we both are changing our mind again. How do we decide? We've looked at dozens of names, discussed and discussed and teased and been random and discussed some more (which if you know Adam, is not something he does often) and still no agreement!
Can I pull the "I am the one carrying this child and dealing with the pregnancy, so I get to pick his name" card?
I think calling him "peanut" forever is a little weird...imagine when he's 13...
I hate the name game....my boys names were super hard for me too!
ReplyDeleteps i still am voting for "Miles" or "Henry". Miles Hansen Lewis. Henry Hansen Lewis...aka Hank. Just sayin'.....
ReplyDelete