5 years ago today I married my Adam. I seriously cannot believe it has been that long. I know I loved him then and that it would only get better and better, but man, I can't believe how as we go through this crazy life I find more and more things to love about him.
I love....
-that he tells me he loves me every single day
-his blue eyes
-that when he hugs me, I literally can feel stress leaving my body
-that he teases me constantly
-when he holds my hand
-that I still get excited when he comes home
-when he kisses our son
-that he never complains about my cooking
-his quiet strength when I am weak
-that he doesn't put up with any of my nonsense
-when he prays with me
-that he really is my best friend
-that he is an amazing athlete
-when we laugh together
-that he can fold laundry and do dishes with the best of them
-how I have seen him grow and become a man
-that he makes me want to be a better person
-watching him be a great Daddy
-being his wife :)
Happy Annivesary Ad! I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you!

Happy Anniversary!!! Such a journey, and we are so glad to have been able to share some of this time with you guys!!!
ReplyDelete